Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Doc...
In Response To: Re: Doc... ()

Doc,
Good to hear from you as well.
I was in Wilmington, NC over the winter. I returned to Knucklestan on April 15 - THREE Covid tests - all negative.
One before I crossed the border.
Second one after I arrived on the other side of the border.
Third one - 10 days into my quarantine.
All negative.

I got my first shot in Wilmington. They were happy to give it to me even though they knew that I was a Canadian. - god bless em. No charge - my second dose was scheduled a month from my first shot. But, I flew home before I could get it. Could be a few months before I get the second shot here.

This board is VERY quiet, as you mentioned. I have checked in from time to time - nothing going on. Remember the days when there would be 20 - 30 posts a day?

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY TO ALL MY US TRADING BUDS! STAY SAFE!!!