Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: 90 CT
In Response To: Re: 90 CT ()

Simmer down there, Scamy...how dare ye blaspheme Ole Billay...he would never do such that you accuse as the person being the conservator of the great Gann hord! How dare ye accuse him of such! I'm agasot.

The circular mylar part with the square and the triangle drawn upon doth indeed point out the four corners of 90 degrees and the three corners of the thirds of the year from high or low makings in the market. Being a person lacking in microchips that fly and megabytes of death abounding as Gann was...this part of the wheel doth perform good service for it's obvious mission...a date calculator of the square and triangle points of the year by the day.

All you gotta do is search square of nine pence and there you will abound with explanation of how that part of the wheel worketh. Attested to by many differents that behold the truth.

Seriously, if you haven't searched square of nine lately you really ought to. It is quite amazing how this, after so many years after Ganns death, still goes on out there. I've found the secret to the Gann's square of nine. I've even built a computer program to make it go, unaided. Indeed, it will tell you the exact time and place of every turn and it will only cost you...half the money in the world.

Why...they have a scam going so well that it might even rival Fisher's Super Secret Trendline Trading Plan...offered to you free of charge...a steal at twice half the price!!

Pretty amazing.