Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Alec Baldwin

I have not heard how a gun loaded with blanks could kill a person. I DID hear that there were support people walking off the set before the event . Is it possible that someone put real bullets in some guns thinking they would making a statement?

Cops are very tight lipped. I think they might be thinking they have a murder, not an accidental shooting.

Bought an EC call today. Adds to my Swiss. This market likes to set tone the first week of the year (so, a January is fine). I am thinking up into the new year. Then fail. I don't think precious is due to run to extreme new highs, yet. Not even in the next 5 years. Perhaps even 10. But, a brief interlude of HOPE would bring out the roosters' crowing into year end setting up a crush (like they always do) for the rest of 2022..

Dang, I am trying to buy some ammo for my son-in-law for Christmas and stock flows in and out like water. Never exactly what I am searching for. More skeet loads out there than hunting loads. And even those skeet loads become scarce. Everything seems to be "target loads" with little high brass available.. I noticed a fair amount of new guns for sale, though. Mostly low end, but still....it's an improvement.

I planted late this year into large containers. My Thai hot peppers are still green. I just moved them into the tool room and installed an LED grow light. I figure in a month I can harvest red peppers and put the lawn mower back where it belongs. Or, maybe, I should try to grow tomatoes this winter, again.....life is fun, sometimes. Sometimes, a squirrel eats all of your tomato plants. tree rats....deer are no better...

But, so far, I have not died that I am aware of. There's that.

Go Dawgs