Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

not an mRNA drug... *LINK*

Every time I've been to Vbilt hospital, I've been impressed. That place is run like a hospital ought to be run. The most important thing I had done there was when they removed the fungus from my sphenoid sinus cavity that was killing me. The times I would go there for checkups after covid started I kept seeing flyers posted everywhere...looking for peeps to do testing for COVID.

Well, this is what the results of the testing came up with. Not terribly detailed video but I'm pretty sure, from reading other articles, that this is not an mRNA experimental poison. It, as the video explains, is derived from other peeps antibodies...OG style stuff.

I don't know why Vbilt felt the need when there's already monoclonal antibodies out there that work well...except Bidwhore shut the cupply of that stuff down to a large degree.

They only problem I have with it is...I don't believe there's a covid-19 virus...they could find a could virus in a moon rock with a PCR test set at 30+ cycles, etc, etc.
It is a scam from word go...did you know that cases of The Flu have plummeted to ZERO after the advent of cov19...suspect so to peritrate the scam for totalitarian takeover. etc etc.

But...just in case...if anyone is interested.

Messages In This Thread

not an mRNA drug... *LINK*
Re: not an mRNA drug...