Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

They finally got me...

Whenever it was thirty five years ago or whatever, 40? Whenever Windows came out in this current iteration...Windows 7 or something and they allowed you to move the toolbar from bottom to left or right or up to the top and lock it in place...I moved mine to the top and left it there. My nephew used to give me hell about that. "You're the only person I know with the toolbar on top.

Windows 7, 8, 9, 10 and always on top. 11 comes out and you can't move it around just by grabbing it and moving it as always. In order to move it around in 11 you had to go search the net for a hack. The hack required a trip to the registry and change one little bitty number in the entire registry. Poof, fixed...toolbar on top. It didn't function exactly perfectly but it was good enough.

So they updated this latest version and build and took away the easy hack. Now, you have to download a version of Win 10 toolbar etc etc and I don't even know if it will work for this particular build.

Why? Why, would they do that? Can't have any dissenters. All must comply to the bottom toolbar.

Maybe one of these years I'll train myself to go to the bottom before I go to the top with the pointer.

Messages In This Thread

They finally got me...
Re: They finally got me...
Re: They finally got me...