Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Crude - Metals - USD$
In Response To: Re: Crude - Metals - USD$ ()

"This is where we disagree.

What you call "the middle"; I was raised to call it the far left."

While I was not raised that way...I agree.

If I had "the power", there would be gnashing of teeth and weeping while the people of old, including me, if someone like myself had power would be sleeping soundly in their beds knowing that liberty, freedom, and justice was the rule of the day.

I can't think of any "leader" of late who has been anything other than slowly, or speedily, slouching toward total government rule. That being the absolute opposite of the intent of the founders who envisioned a country where the people ruled.

You sell your soul to the government and you will not be able to tell the difference between the government and the devil. It/he will own you.

Might I add, that people who want to allow the government to control their lives make me sick to my core. Bigger cowards have never been seen who depend on the government for their , so called, well being.

COWARDS ALL!!

Messages In This Thread

(Message Deleted by Poster)
Re: Crude - Metals - USD$/Tim