Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Hey ya'll how is everyone? Bottom in for Si.

Hey buddy, nice to hear from ya!
Ya, my latest sweetheart and I hitched up (2nd girlfriend from Russia) and she and I put all we had into a new homestead in northern Cali....
She's a great gal, and she actually put more into our project than I did believe it or not....she was a successful business woman in St. Petersburg...
But I am slowly turning her into a country girl (I hope lol) One of our favorite things to do for a while was to watch reruns of 'Green Acres' Hahaha.

But it was bare land so I had to develop it, actually it was quite enjoyable fencing in all the property, clearing, putting in a septic system and building a small cabin and now starting our home....it is beautiful property...and it is nice to be able to start over again at my age...

Anyways I just happened to be glancing at the silver prices recently and was waiting for this test around the $15 level and it looks solid so I thought I would check in with everyone....
Maybe I would like to get in the game again and buy a long term silver call option, who knows...we'll see...

Anyhow I'll check in more often now that we're settled..

How are you doin'? Having some good trades? Hope so...

Cheers! :)