Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: RU-RO FBI Reactivates Email Scandal Probe

"Maybe this is all just ,what goes around comes around. Maybe not."

Possibly...but...the clinturds are known criminals and mangy lowlifes. I suspect something is there and it's probably big time. Can't imagine Comey, after falsely clearing her in July would take this step if there wasn't something there. I suspect Comey is political enough, based on the "no intent" judgement in July, that he was forced into this...in order to have the punk to force him to do something he obviously did not want to do...it has to be big.

650K emails!...this is something I finally agree with Trump on...what the hell did these people do...e-mail each other all day long? I've always thought these people were stupid, besides being criminals, but for them to conduct criminal business on computers thinking they wold not be at risk of being found...Good god! That's stupid as stupid gets. It's indescribably stupid. This makes Forest Gump look like a frickin genius. "Gump you're a GD Genius."

Guilty as sin...yet...the democrat voter will not care and they will vote for her no matter what she does. Their rationale...it's time for a woman to be president. Just like the impeccable argument for Ocrapper...it's time for a black guy to be president. Yee haa...aint I smart.

I don't believe they think that way...that's just an excuse to use instead of what really motivates the dem vote...give me other peoples stuff.