Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: RU-RO FBI Reactivates Email Scandal Probe

"She may even lop off her own husband's head in order to bring everyone in line. " If she thought lopping off the philanderers head would bring everyone in line...I have no doubt she would.

I don't like or trust any of them. Trump, Clinturds, Bushy boys, if they can be proven guilty of something...put their assses in jail.

I'm mainly just commenting on the cult like following the average democrat voter has to the party. For years the Republicans have been criticized for "eating their own" in an effort to maintain some semblance of credibility. If I, as a Republican(constitutional Conservative, really), see crimes(and not just some leftest made up bullchit) committed by any republican, and they get tried and convicted, I'll be leading the parade to their incarceration. Democraps will defend their people to the bitter end by laying off blame, claiming "it's a right wing conspiracy", claiming the Russians did it, or any other myriad of crazy asssed crap to avoid the truth.

As for Hellery, many have ended up imprisoned or ruined(General Petraeus) for doing much less in the same vein. She guilty, no matter what Comey said about Intent. Something he made up.

Personally, I don't like Trump. But I'm not going to close my eye's to obvious criminality by the Clinturds.