Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Metals- monthly charts/R *PIC*
In Response To: Re: Metals- monthly charts/R ()

Wayne,

Read Diamond's post and yours. Yep, lot of those pumping for $200 silver. Maybe its a washout.
At some point you would think it would make a run higher.

Was looking a Sept. chart by Bar Chart of silver and did some lines on it. Chart attached. If I project down the height of
the number 2 point from what I am loosely calling a triangle it goes to 10. Looking upward that $20 - $22
is causing resistance. Also resistance at the $25. After the first downdraft during the Hunt bubble it bounced
to $25 then went back down for a long time. I felt it was in no mans land in the upper teens. Now that it
has had the push down it has become a little more interesting to me. Maybe a little lower a look at some
Silver ETF is worth a nibble. I don't know. Where's RONBO when you need him?
He can tell us if he is getting back into physical silver.

I haven't posted in quite awhile. Previous posted as Bedford, and previous to that as rabbit. I recognize a few of
the names. Does Trades post anymore? Thought he did some of the best chart work.