Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Metals- Good read/W
In Response To: Re: Metals- Good read ()

Lmao!!

Nope, rarely drink at the public places here (there are 3, 4 if U include the airport).

Too expensive, and no women! :)

Yes, strange indeed, but it seems Indian and Chinese buyers have no problem buying as jewelry.

But, physicals aside, there are a few reasons why I think GC is really in for a Niagara tumble.

Here's my fantasy reasoning:

Prior to the election, GC was running upwards, then "TRUMPzilla !! For some like me -"Whoohoo!!" For others: "Omg, we're doomed!"

On November 9th, GCJ17 daily chart traded erratically, fight between forces of Good and Evil.

It traded at Hi of 1344 (I like to round off) closed at 1278 that day and traded down to 1127 on Dec 15th.

Then GC traded upwards again on the "Trump-Russia" fears bullchit drama!! Since June 5th (CNN=proven Fake News, NYT, etc) ,

the Trump fears are out the window! Then we got the awesome visit to the EU arena, more fears subsiding, some in media calling him

"Reagan-like", embraced by Poland, G20- smiles with Putin, etc, etc.

In summary : All geopolitical fears regarding Trump as incompetent, mentally incapable, in cahoots with Russia etc are going, going, GONE!!

So, don't be surprised !! Gold can hit 1000, 700-800, 400. I also will not be surprised that, ass the price of gold goes LOWER,

you'll see and hear news of more and more supplies and easy delivery!!

And that folks, will also be how the bankers break Bitcoin and all the Cryptobugs! Kill 2 birds with one STONE!

LOL!!

dc