Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Metals- monthly charts/Bedford1

Hello...Bedford1, the poster formerly known as rabbit. :-)

I was thinking about Ronbo the other day. Haven't heard from him in a long while. Personally, I think he's taken over Russia and is secretly trying to over throw Putin. ha.

Trades...last I heard, a couple of years ago, was holding court at another site somewhere...can't remember the name.

I guess I should take a look at the metals chart before I come in here messin with people. I have no idea where it might go, I was just messin with Diamond Chan.

Even at that, I don't see silver running to 200...but it might. I've always been suspicious of those advertisements...I think they try to pump up the opposite side of what they really think so they can sucker people into the other side.

But...maybe they honestly do think it's going to 200. I have no clue, really.

Good to see you back in here...don't be a stranger. :-))