Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

on Dogs, Dog bones, and Helliary *LINK*

Someone has figured it out. I told The Woman when this Wienstien stuff started and it was learned that Helliary received monies from this scum sucking democrap and it was suggested that the hildabeast cankled one return the money she got from the ogre...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

That beotch wouldn't a bit more give a penny of that money back or donate it to anything but her very own Mao pants suit pocket than a dog would give up it's bone. Have you ever tried to take a dogs bone...they gnarl, and growl, and grab their bone and run away.

Oh...and...I saw a buzzard in the front yard near the road late yesterday. What was he after...yea...that's right...one of our squirrels didn't make it across the road before being squashed by a speeding car tire. I thought about going down there and getting the road kill and puttin it on the grill...given as all this eatin rat of the trees talk has made me want some bushy tailed rat.

The Woman threatened divorce should I attempt such a maneuver so the hairy little bastard is still there...do doubt being squished into the pavement and being of no good use to anyone except for maybe the buzzards. Maybe.

Messages In This Thread

on Dogs, Dog bones, and Helliary *LINK*
Re: on Dogs, Dog bones, and Helliary
Re: on Dogs, Dog bones, and Helliary