Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Another shooting...
In Response To: Re: Another shooting... ()

What gets me is the narrative, early on, about the guy who shot the shooter. Even FOX news on Monday morning said...a couple of towns people chased the shooter away. I'm like...chased him away...the guy shot him up and the shooter fled for his life. A non-godvernment official stops a shooting and they do everything possible to discount that. Notice how they say he died from a self inflicted wound. That's a little game they play...the hero citizen got a good enough hit on the shooter that he was probably minutes away from bleeding out. His last act of insanity was to blow his own brains out, supposedly. So the official word is...he took his own life...totally skipping the part about...he was a walking/driving dead man.

Ordinary people use guns on a daily bases to thwart crimes or protect themselves from criminals. You rarely hear about that on the national news because it doesn't fit their left wing narrative of...guns are bad.

When they do say something about self defense with a weapon they try to demonize the person who defended themselves...ala...Travon, if I had a son he's look like me, Martin.