Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: time to bust out the super secret../Vaper

"...very little interest from the public in joining Commodity/Futures rooms." "Or has interest simply waned from most of the public?"

You know, DC, I think that's an astute observation/question.

I used to equate the lack of activity in the commodity markets and therefore lack of interest in the forum to recessions...lack of discretionary income with which to "gamble".

I have two generation down kin folk trading stocks on their phones with precious little start up money. Had a great Neph write bragging about growing his account by 25% this last month...from 400 something to 500 something. They have not one scintilla of an idea what the hell a commodity is. That's something the old dinosaur uncle plays with. If they bothered to look up what it was and what it takes, monetarily, to play this game...well, hell, they couldn't raise that kind of cash to play with on a dare but they can open a little stock trading account with 50 bucks and go at the stock market.