Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: cashed in my Dec. si. call and reversed my pos

Made over a grand today daytrading a mini gold to the downside...and I never daytrade!
BESIDES the profit I am making on my puts.....
But it is nice to start trading at 4:00pm instead of 5:00am .....here in "The Motherland" :) And there is nothing better to do anyways since my "ex-fiancee" kicked me out....'sigh'......lol....women....
At least it is beautifull and cool here in Petroz. the weather cleared and it is sunny and 60 farenheight, perfect!
And some of my ex's friends took me in, they have sided with me, they think she's crazy too...LOL!! So I have a nice place to stay and will make the best of it!
There is good internet, hence the great trading opportunity! :)

Where should I try next..... hahaha....where are all the sweet ones at anyways.....

This woman was WAY too stubborn for any relationship....she has lived alone for far too long.....doesn't know what the word 'compromise' means...I think Russian woman are likely very strong willed in general anyways....

Oh well....maybe I can trade back some of the enormous money I spent so far on this relationship.....hahahahaha.... 'sob' ..... If I don't laugh I'll cry.... :)

Cheers ya'll!