Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Tropical update, Nate/CJ/Stargazer
In Response To: Re: Tropical update, Nate/CJ ()

Hi Stargazer,

Boy, you sure bounce around among posts ......

Anyway, Natural gas is an "object, thing, substance" It clearly doesn't "understand anything" PERIOD !!

You state:
"I'm still calling it what it is fella. nat gas at this point is not worried. What's so hard to understand about that?"

Yes, I am really at a loss as to how something like Natural gas "worries" ?????

If you are attempting to state "that traders of Natural gas" are not worried/concerned about something - like the weather, wild fires or something else, why don't you just say that !!!!

And NO, Trades does not have a "CHRYSTAL BALL" , but what he sees, he expresses very clearly, without Obsufication, Derogatory or Negative comments, Just what he sees !!

Try it. Folks my want to exchange thoughts with you more !!!

A Dr. Phil I am not. But you seem to want to hide behind a veil of obscure comments to make it appear that you know more than all others on the subject. Are you concerned about being "totally clear" lest you be wrong on a statement ????

Please "enter the real world" !! No one knows everything about a topic ....

Think about it ...

I left off the AND THAT INCLUDES ....

Lee