Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trades - Page 309, # 7/L.U.A.B./Trades ++

Hi Trades,
Not to Butt in, but having read this and the others on email, I will comment as I consider you a friend.

I have no clue as to why you want another email account and it is not my business.

I consider the "free accounts" such as hotmail, yahoo etc. as being subject to being hacked/distributed - my opinion, right or wrong.

I use the email provided by my ISP and host of the website, and have for more than 10 years and it also provides encryption of messages.

Most if not all ISP's (Internet Service Provider) where you connect to establish your Internet connection offer email, and I assume that is where yours is now located.
======
There are 2 sides to email, sending and receiving.

The sending of email must be initiated and carried out by your ISP. That is called your PoP server, Those settings are provided by your ISP and will be used for all outgoing email no matter how many email accounts you have.

So, the various email accounts ONLY receive email, AND you make those settings in your email client program (such as Thunderbird or the M$oft email client).

If you have multiple email accounts you will need separate/individual settings for each. Think (multiple in boxes). I assume, these days, if you have multiple incoming accounts your email client will go out and bring in mail from each without your having to step through each.

Maybe someone with multiple accounts will comment ???

Lee