Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trades - Hotmail/Lee/Trades/Harold

Hi Harold,
Thanks

I guess gmail is Google ??

Will have to look into it. If I get any junk email I can usually identify where it came from and at the moment is not out of control.

I guess as long as you are careful and don't place an on-line order with credit card etc. from the wrong email account I guess it could work out well. Or one where they email back your password etc. unless it is something you don't really care about, but usually for those cases you log in and change the password anyway. Maybe I'm just a bit to skeptical, I don't trust any of the freaks out there !!!!

Thanks, Lee