Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Gold Stock/Gold Ratio Chart/Ronbo

Yes all the nasty stuff vanished. The ironic part of it all is all I do is post a chart and comments with what I consider significant info. I don't make "CALLS" and expect to be carried around on any one's shoulders. I just don't have an ego that needs to be stroked constantly. And I don't like playing games like that. This is a forum to post ideas and comments. I don't care if everyone fades my observations or comes to opposite conclusions. Why would I? Food for thought is all I present. No one is right or wrong other than the market itself. With so many ways to trade a market it is and always has been a trader's "Strategy" that determined success or failure not calling a market. You can be right and lose your shirt with a lousy trading strategy. My old brokers told me of all the traders that could screw up and still make money plus the ones that nailed a market and screwed up the trading so bad they lost a bundle while calling it perfectly. Strategy is the key and always has been. Options are a good example of that as there is little room to be wrong without seeing them crash in a heartbeat. So you need balance with them and a back up on the other side for a hedge. But like Trout in Chicago said awhile back 85% of the people he deals with have an ego so big they can't fit their head through the door,lol. That will never change until they blow their account out with an outrageous 'CALL" that blows up in their face. Some people just can't help themselves.