Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Bouncing off Walls/NTR/Lee

We don't get all that much rain here on the South end of the .Island. Far less than well known Vancouver that's for sure. I spent the weekend walking the beach. I walk about 8km Sat and again Sunday. Then Sunday I walked up the local mountain a few blocks away from home that is 1.66km up to the lookout overlooking the city and right across to the U.S. mountain range. Breathless views. I lost a bunch of weight and am staying in shape with all the walking and cardio climbing as I plan on going on a holiday and will have to walk a lot I suppose. We often get a few hours rain and that's it. Rained a little overnight which is very typical. Just like free watering the garden. I don't envy 100 degree weather as I can't handle the heat. I changed all the windows in the house with double glaze energy efficient ones with argon gas inbetween the panes to keep the damn heat out. Plus I have heavy screens on the outside on the South and West sides. Might get up to 75 to 80 degrees inside which to me is far too hot and hard to sleep in. Gotta laugh when in S.California. As evening comes I finally stop sweating and start to feel better and the locals start putting on light sweaters and jackets. Dont' know how anyone can stand the heat. I am thinking of going on an extensive holiday my daughter is working out for me as she is connected with a travel agency. I don't want to go anywhere hot. That eliminates most places. Maybe Iceland would be cool enough. Or go to some places in the late fall. I've got 1/3 of a million travel miles to use up and most of them expire end of 2013 so have to do something with them. I guess you'll be using a lot of Nat Gas on the air conditioner. Don't have one here as we don't usually need one. It does cool off nicely at night here most of the time year round. Nice cool breeze off the ocean cools things down as a rule.

If you want to know your ip addresss just ask the question in the Google search box and it will give it to you. I don't want to mess with any settings so wont punch in that stuff you suggested. I can call my cable company and ask them about hiding my ip address and they will tell me how to do it if necessary. Better safe than sorry.