Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Bouncing off Walls/NTR/Trades
In Response To: Re: Bouncing off Walls/NTR/Lee ()

Hi Trades.
On This:
I can call my cable company and ask them about hiding my ip address and they will tell me how to do it if necessary.
If you do ask, let me know. I'm curious what other ISP's provide.

On heat, it sucks. I move to the lower level and it stays cool. Same deal on the windows, and I just put in my little window A/C that I run for about 20 min. in a pinch and that's all it needs !!

On those accumulated miles - thanks for the reminder. No point in losing them.
I still must have a bunch going back to the 80's that I got a letter from Delta a year or so ago. As far as I know they are still sitting there - now I'll have to check. I forgot about it.

On Cool:
Ronbo raved about Russia, particularly Moscow. Do you have any idea what happened to him ??

For my part, I would opt for a sailboat, but for that you need a gal that is into that sort of thing. Single handing a sailboat, to me is boring, and a bit risky when you get to a comfortable size of 40 ft or so.

Then you could try Alaska and "hunt down the missing James" !!!!

I know I have rambled a bit here, but you will sort it out !!!

Take care and Good luck on the search !!!!
Lee