Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Sept Nat Gas/ Still not breakig down/Trades

Hi Trades,
Thanks for the chart/comments !
Sorry, I just went back to this chart tonight (Sun) and realized I had messed up my post back to you and didn't fix it.

Thurs. went pretty well for Ng - kept tagging 2.9 - 2.91 but never managed to break through !!

I at least caught a good chunk of that run up after the report before it wore it's self out !!!!

I think there may be a good chance of breaking 2.91 on Thurs. unless there is a "suprise" in the report. If Price approches 3.15 will be happy, but don't think it will go much further if it even gets that far.

So far it's holding 2.8 ish pretty well and the chart is pretty clear but there is enough going on out there that could bring it down through 2.71 and on south !!! So, I'm not very confident in either direction right now.

Hope all is going well
Thanks, Lee