Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Flip..or Flop? / Duck *PIC*
In Response To: Re: Flip..or Flop? / ()

Duck I'm shocked to see such sarcasm coming from you. And here I thought you were a nice, polite Canadian government worker that wouldn't say sh-- if you had a mouthful of it. Nice to see,LOL.......And yes if everyone looks at what "CHANGE" was promised over the last 4 years they won't vote for him. But the public is always complacent and doesn't care much anyways it seems. Just talking the talk.

Even now in Canada with a Conservative Government see how everyone and his dog hates the government and Prime Minster Harper. Canada has the strongest banking system in the world and is doing great economically with the strongest economy in the G-7. Real Estate prices are holding up well like most other assets and there is solid employment gains all the time for years now,etc etc. And he lowered the GST from 7% to 5& putting back thousands of dollars in everyone's pockets for years now. How many governments reduce taxes like that. So what the hell does everyone here want if that's not enough? . See the ultra left NDP are now tied in popularity with the Conservatives for the 1st time in history. If that holds up you know what could happen in 3 years from now. Can you even imagine an NDP Federal Government? Kiss it all good bye (not good buy) when that happens. It is going to happen in B.C. next March/13 in a Provincial election without a doubt according to the polls. Kiss the B.C. economy good bye as well next year with high taxes on industry and mining etc. And strong labour unions to boot. There needs to be a 'TEST" before you can vote as far as I'm concerned. And I can write the test,lol.......................