Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Flip..or Flop? / STR
In Response To: Re: Flip..or Flop? / Duck ()

No never a Liberal. Always a Conservative. Don't know why everyone is #####ing about Harper. Can't figure out what he's doing that's not right. Canada is the envy of the world in most every way. That's why I said there should be a test for being allowed to vote. I don't know what else he could be accomplishing much better than what we are experiencing now, relative to the rest of the world. But in B.C. the present Liberal government has been chaotic and they are definitely going to lose in the next Provincial election next March. The NDP are miles out in front in popularity poles. So we'll see by then what's up. Does not look good and will turn B.C. sharply to the left.

And no I've never got into Gann's stuff oddly enough. From what I have seen now and again it is worth understanding but never found anything on it that I could get my teeth into.

ABX reports earnings Thursday. So do a few other big Gold stocks soon. Could be fireworks with them one way or the other. Don't know what to expect on the short term.