Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Sailing Boats/NTR/Lee

Well I used to have a motor boat moored at a marina and enjoyed it but when I started my business over 35yrs ago to my surprise I didn't have the time to use it anymore. I had thought that by becoming my own boss I'd have all the time in the world to sport fish and enjoy the salt water. Didn't happen. But sailing has always been an expensive sport here and I never did like rubbing elbows with rich hot shots other than do contract work on their homes and businesses and take their money. This weekend is the yearly "Classic Boat Festival" with older and restored wooden boats on display in the inner harbour. Some will also be racing in the Strait as well. About 1/2 of them will be from the U.S. A sail maker from Port Townsend Washington which is just on the other side of the Juan de Fuca Strait will be there giving tips and judging boats entered. An expected crown of at least 10,000 is expected. Always something going on down there in the harbour. I hate crowds and noise so tend to avoid the events down there but must admit if you don't mind dealing the crowds the events are worth seeing. I occasionally walk down to the harbour on a weekend event after spending a couple of hours walking the nearby beach. There are quiet places to view the entire harbour and enjoy a coffee and lunch without any hassle.

Messages In This Thread

Sailing Boats/NTR/Lee *PIC*
Re: Sailing Boats/NTR/Lee/Trades
Re: Sailing Boats/NTR/Lee
(Message Deleted by Poster)
Re: Sailing Boats/NTR/Wayne
Re: Sailing Boats/NTR/Wayne
Re: Sailing Boats/NTR/Wayne/stargazer