Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Sailing Boats/NTR/Wayne
In Response To: (Message Deleted by Poster) ()

Thanks Wayne. But I said once before it is a professional picture with enhanced color at a perfect time of day. I just came back from there today and it's not nearly as "pretty" as the photo. Nice but not like the glossy brochures and professional photos look like. Lots of action down there today with lots of tourists (mainly Americans) but others as well as not just the U.S.Coho Ferry comes in a few times a day but a lot of cruise ships filled with thousands of people come into the harbour often as well. I park a couple of miles away from the Harbour and walk down there as I wouldn't even consider driving through the area especially this time of year.Then there are the float planes and another U.S. Ferry called the Clipper that goes to Seattle and back. I'm going to take that one to Seattle soon just for the hell of it as they are offering a trip to Seattle and back to Victoria with an overnight stay in a Hotel for $136. For that kind of money I'm going just to say I went somewhere,lol. So I think that photographer who produced that picture could make just about any city look spectacular if given a chance. My wife's dream years ago was to go to Nashville Tennessee and see the Grand Old Opera. She never made it but I always wondered what that would have been like.

Messages In This Thread

Sailing Boats/NTR/Lee *PIC*
Re: Sailing Boats/NTR/Lee/Trades
Re: Sailing Boats/NTR/Lee
(Message Deleted by Poster)
Re: Sailing Boats/NTR/Wayne/stargazer