Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Gold/Silver/Trades

Hey Trades! How are ya?

Bwahahahahaha......(my meniacal laugh).... "Resistance is futile!"
You ever watch 'Star Treck'? It's a line that the 'Borg' use....anyways....could use some updated weekly and daily silver charts when you have the time...thanks in advance!

I'm thinking $42 is a real possibility for silver by mid-October...just by observing the trajectory of the beginning stage of this silver rally...if we get to 34.25 minimum before we pause to consolidate (I am thinking a 2-3 week consolidation period) then we are 1/2 way there already...(from the base at 26.50)...
And there is a real good chance we get above $35 (even to $37.50!) before that consolidation even happens....the more overbought we get now before correcting the bigger the 2nd wave will be as well....

I haven't even considered the possibility of testing the highs ($50)...by the end of the year...but it is 2012 and anything could happen...

Cheers! :-)#