Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: NGZ12 Nat Gas ??/Trades
In Response To: Re: NGZ12 Nat Gas ??/Lee *PIC* ()

Hi Trades,
Thanks !!!!
I think I understand all of your comments, but I have to go back through it again.

Reason for Dec. is that I only trade the Emini.

On this:
"
Just thought I'd mention that hundreds of Canadian Hydro workers with trucks and equipment have left for NY and New Jersey to assist in restoring electrical power to various areas. Even from the far West Coast over 100 Vancouver Hydro workers have left for your area with trucks and equipment to assist. Hopefully Humpty Dumpty can be put back together again quickly.
"
Certainly greatly appreaciated !!!!
What does bother me is two fold:
I haven't heard anything about it yet, but I was off the air most of week. But those crews and equip. should be aboard USAF transport planes, rather than driving nearly 3000 miles across the continent !!!!!

There is one heck of a lot of power restoration yet to be done in Northern NJ so I expect to hear something.

NJ Gov. Christie is a Repub. and not likely to play politics here. I would expect to hear him acknowledge any help.
Thanks, Lee