Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Insider/ Trades/ Doc
In Response To: Re: Insider/ Trades/ Doc *PIC* ()

Traders: I think the simple letters are the most meaningful. I have some of my own.
I have never attempted to impress anyone with letters behind my name. I was ask one time on this forum and answered honestly.
Also, I said they are trophies that I won/bought when I was young. I did learn one thing in college. Tell'em what they want to hear, that's all that means anything to them.

My mother said I was to lazy to work and too nervous to steal, that's why I went to school.

The real education come from being out there and doing it.
Like Coral, I drove trucks. Like one of the posters here ( sorry, can't remember who you are ), I traded horses, I run bulldozers, But I never used a title or letters behind my name. They don't mean squat, The only thing they're good for is bragging rights if you're trying to convince someone you know something that you don't.

I think Dr Marty would agree was some of what I'm saying. I know I agreed with him a whole bunch.

Here's something to think about. What if the people that wrote all the text books for school were wrong?

happy new year

Doc; S.O.B / A.H.