Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Insider/ Trades/ Doc
In Response To: Re: Insider/ Trades/ Doc ()

I remember your posts about it Doc. Only poking fun. Nice that you did both as then you can see both sides. What is especially nice I guess is when someone puts you down for driving truck or working physically you can tell them to refer to you as Doctor. I know as a self employed contractor most of my adult life I worked for many highly educated types that couldn't tie their shoes. It always amazed me how they thought they could read a pamphlet or directions on something and instantly become an expert. Being self employed I could always put them in their place without fear of being fired as any one of them didn't matter to me. And I didn't decide to become self employed just to put of with any crap from customers. And the beauty of it was in most cases the guy's wife would typically tear a strip off him and apologize for his ignorance. Amazing how often that happened. Women know what they want and will feed their husbands to the wolves if he tries to screw it up. The only degree I could ever use other than a long track record with references was being a member of the Better Business Bureau. That tended to be enough credentials to have unquestioned credibility. And yes Dr.Marty was one of the good guys. I bought his course in 1999 as I hadn't had a computer long and switching from mailed paper charts that I had to update by hand to instant computer charts and oscillators was new to me. Well Happy New Year to you and yours and all the others on the forum. Being retired gives a person too many options so I'll have to come up with a personal "PLAN" for the year I suppose..........................I've been renovating myself for the last year and it's coming along just fine..... so far.