Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Book Release: The Secret To Trading *LINK*

I"m pleased to announce our third book was released yesterday!

The Secret to Trading Forex, Futures, & ETFs: Risk Tolerance Threshold Theory takes the complex subjects of market movement and trading and reduces them to a straightforward, easy to grasp theory which provides the basis for a viable trading plan for today's markets. The forces that drive all markets have one fundamental component - the human element. While so much of what people do is unpredictable, the price levels at which they react to hope and fear are often easy to forecast regardless of fundamental events or market technicals.

The authors provide insight from their 30+ years of market analysis and trading experience by showing how professional traders and market makers consistently take advantage of the emotions of less experienced traders, and quantify this information by showing you how to identify and measure specific, predictable price levels which define whether a market is in a bullish or bearish environment. By the end of this book you will know how to determine which markets to trade and from which direction to trade them. The Secret to Trading Forex, Futures, & ETFs: Risk Tolerance Threshold Theory provides a unique market perspective which will leave you looking at markets differently!

"I have been trading full time for almost half a century and Jay is one of the best sources of information I know of. [The Secret to Trading Forex, Futures, & ETFs: Risk Tolerance Threshold Theory] is easy to read and simply superb. I fully recommend to any trader to listen to Jay [Norris]".

January, 11, 2013
Dr. Bill M. Williams
Author of Trading Chaos

I wish to thank my dear friend Bill Williams for taking the time to read the manuscript, and for imparting so much of his wisdom on so many of us!

Jay Norris