Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Cotton reversal??
In Response To: Cotton reversal?? ()

But, if you insist:

The CTK R is 98-99 and then probably you get a side to down chop. You would be playing the 3W up and then rest. Like its pattern.

It's still not a good idea.

There are some stocks that have this big base action that you can invest in LT options to play. Look around.

The only option traders I have seen who knock it out of the park buy LT options. and then sit tight. For a year or two.

The most difficult thing about trading is to let your profits run.

Don't take an option trade unless you think it can go 10X.

Take a look at Ronbo's silver play. It is a potential 10Xer. But, I no longer take those short-term plays generally. May work, but bad habits are hard to break. Good luck on his play. I bought the N call options early last week and somebody has they foot on the calls.

icd