Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: AWB ntr

Too funny. ... I'm all ears, what ideas icd?

couple weeks ago one of my picks gained big, made over 120% in just few days with magic. Had a lot of great picks but the losers outweigh the big winners. best one was armh made over a thousand percent in few days, love stock picking but not making money at it, what has saved me is my futures trading, year to date I'm beating the benchmark hundred percent, up 20% for the year. But I seem to do that several times only to get cocky and give it all back plus some by the end of the year. I trade Es vs YM and NQ. Took profit on long YM just before March expiration and it out weight the short ES hedging losses, why? because when AAPL was above 700 I figured the dow moved slightly better then the ES&NQ.

It's also true that the person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing. All we know about the future is that it will be different. But perhaps what we fear is that it will be the same. So we must celebrate the changes.

The only real failure is the failure to try, and the measure of success is how we cope with the dissappointment, as we all must.

In India, we have a saying; everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not all right, it is not yet the end.

We get up in the morning and we do our best, and nothing else matters.