Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Sugar trade update n a look at nat gas

Good morning…
Sugar market has not changed much except for a continuing steady grind lower. As my first trgt at 16.37 is still in play.
I am planning on a bounce from here to around the 17.12-30 area in a 4th wave then a five wave decline to a possible
15.20-15.30. Just depends on which of wave 5 scenarios we get. Still watching. No position yet. Time frame for this bottom call will be
Early to mid feb.

Natural gas is getting a lift from the sub freezing weather on the fundamental
Side hitting the 4178 as the intra day high so far. It still looks like a 5-3-5 correction will take place for a zig zag
Wave 2 on the weekly chart. If my wave count is correct a five wave to the downside
Is still in play to around the 2.80 level.

As always just my thoughts. I don't know where these markets
May go.

Good trading
CK