Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Sugar trade update n a look at nat gas

Just put them on the table beside the bed. I bought larger pieces. The black tourmaline is almost 3" across the top (got it from mineralminers.com). around $150-200 (I got the smoothe sides with facet-type top variety). 2 lb. lapis, etc. (not dark lapis, rather more like the space photos of the Earth colors (medium blue, white, pyrite) and not polished, just rough). yellow natural citrine, (not heated/treated). carnelian was "cut" into a flame configuration, but I don't think it matters, about 3-4" tall. lots of this stuff on ebay, too. except large tourmalines are harder to find now.

Basically, got CYMK. Blue, yellow, red and black. Takes about 2-3 weeks for results to begin showing. I also have purple for some reason.

You can always sell the stones if it does not work for you. take a small loss. You'd be looking at $600-800 to complete. Or, try smaller pieces for less.

:-)