Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: CT...Daily at 90
In Response To: Re: CT...Daily at 90 *PIC* ()

I don't know if it was just beyond my comprehension but I never got a lot out of the cycle theory. I even, at one time, frequented...what was it...the institute for the study of cycles??

My friend still has his nice collection of vinyl...some of it worth a little bit, I would imagine. He was always on the search for and acquired some quite nice turntables. He'd dust the records before he set that highly balanced arm down on his vinyl...don't walk too hard or you'll bounce my needle. He was always fighting the battle of the light weight setting of the needle to save the vinyl and being able to blast the Phase Linear without the noise vibrating the needle. Crazy chit.