Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: At some point ...
In Response To: Re: At some point ... ()

I agree..nothing happened with Mojo, yet.. for a time there. It was fun, it was no holds barred kiddie schoolyard fun ! LOL!

But I cut back after awhile , it got repetitive, hahaha! I have a Fb friend from TX who's 70 yrs old and people think he's gone off his rocker

, always making short videos about the Reptilians who have invaded the Libstard's human bodies! LMAO!!

But yea, it got to where there were hardly any posts about trading - bonds, stocks, commodities- those posts went to almost zilch. % wise.

So, the good news to me is: This forum IS 100% free speech, which is a good thing. Not like Cuckerberg's FB, filled with fake community standards..they don't

even know where the lines should oughta be drawn, it's all based on guessing and feelings and nonsensical BS!

But we shouldn't take it for granted. I'm hoping to see it continue ..but if there is no real interest among the members to share these trading posts:

Then organically and naturally, this forum will end. When activity slows to a trickle, it is how it is.