Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: At some point ...Wayne

Yes I remember that move..and the reason , the only reason it went up to near 380 (ATH is 389 i think) was due to that

infamous fraudulent tweet about going private at 420- funding secured. All it secured was a big fine from the SEC.

So, MuskRat was carnival barking with tweets and trying his best to push it up cos all his homes , 5 mansions I think are mortgaged to the hilt "for personal debts"

he is William C Durant all over again..but with a flawed character to boot. So, it really should have dropped in price back then, he pumped it up.

Now it's payback time. He has parties on both sides still tied in lawsuits about that tweet.

The surreal thing about having Twitter, FB, and especially StockTwits when it comes to trading: No one in the past could track public sentiment and news and

follow a stock like TSLA today (unlike Enron, or Worldcom, etc back then, we only heard about it on financial news TV, and the ticker tape.

...the public only heard the bad news when the drama was 50-80% in the making then the BK happened not much later.

Things are changing thru technology, yet of cos..the more things change the more they stay the same.

But as a way to 'stalk' a stock for a long or short trade, on any timeframe..the 'hive' of the collective thoughts of traders minds are on Stocktwits and Twitter.

And the shark infested waters took awhile to get used to as well ..whole lotta pumpin and dumpin in some sectors, and it takes time to find the diamond in the

rough.I lover the process. I like interacting with those who are swinging 5 or 10 shares in NVDA or TSLA, and the perspective of the larger sized traders.

Intraday, short term, long term..it's a trader's universe. One major thing I notived though, there are hardly any followers on the CRB or commodity type trades.

Nobody posts W, C, S or Sugar trades..etc..at best they trade USO, GLD or SLV, etfs on ST. Weird.

I still can't figure out why. .