Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Finally got that basturd!!!

Something was eating my tomatoes. After much inspection I deduced it was a bird pecking at them. He wouldn't eat the whole thing...just peck a hole in them and move on to the next one. Bet I lost 15 tomatoes already. I wouldn't care if it ate a few of them but to peck one and move on...boo on that.

I finally caught the culprit last night when he came in for a landing and started pecking yet another tomato. Broke out the scoped CZ.22. Pop. Dead red bird. Figures it was a red bird...living off my hard work...having little care as to the destruction it was causing.

I went out to check on his death and gloat over it's .22 perforated redness. Then I tied it...upside down...to one of the tomato stakes as a warning to other would be thieving birds as to their likely flightless plight should they decide they wanted to imitate the ungrateful nature of this red bird.

Now, maybe I can leave the tomatoes on the plant to full ripeness.

Raaahhh!!! Got you...motha forker!

It's the little things in life. LOL