Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Finally got that basturd!!!

"Have a 12 Ithaca Deer Slayer somewhere." Every once in a while I'll be looking for something and run across a gun...that's where that thing went. I tuck guns in cubbyholes here and there...and I live in a very small house so there's not that many cubbyholes...so I can have one handy in case of whatever that might require me to access a gun from a position of less than favorable circumstances. The only problem I have is I forget where I put them. 😁

When this farm sold to the subdivision builders one thing I lost was my 300 yard shooting range! Big bummer. I thought I would miss the hunting the most and that may come to pass but I do miss the shooting range!

WP...we can fire at will on coons, possums, and coyotes. If we have a garden of some size(I never quite figured out from the TWRA description what that size was) we can defend ourselves against deer dinning out on our garden food. At the point they start stealing our food they become a nuisance pest...pow.