Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Happy New Decade!!!
In Response To: Re: Happy New Decade!!! ()

Are we stupid ... or what? I prefer to say my brain is tired...if that makes me stupid, I'm good with that. I got not much argument left in me. If someone tells me the moon is green...I'm good with that. I won't believe it but they may think I do cause I aint arguing with them anymore.

So...whatever they say...new decade...I'm good with that. It's the 21st century during years numbered 20xx, hey, it's the 21st century.

2+2=1492 ocean blue or whatever...sure...Ok. Let me know if you become an aeronautical engineer so I can stop flying.

Men can be women and women can be men or a goat with three heads...sure, sure, whatever you say...let me know how that works out for you.

New decade in the 21st century...why, yes it is. Yes...it...is.

You know why? I made about 8 trips up six rungs on a step ladder yesterday in order to clean out some of my gutters. A job that 5+ years ago was an afterthought...a nuisance to my fishing time...I'm hurting in places I forgot I had.

This battle is yours, Sir. 😎