Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Happy New Decade!!!
In Response To: Re: Happy New Decade!!! ()

Oh bullhockey...the moon is blue. Everybody knows that.

I don't guess I've cleaned my gutters in many, many years...maybe 8 or even 10 when I got one of the nephs to do it for me. I have a maple tree near the backside of the house that drop those...what we called as kids, helicopter seeds...that filled the back gutter. Filled...full with those things and some leaves. As it rotted over the years the decomposition helped pack it in. I don't believe a blower would have blown it out...but maybe.

The concoction was fairly permeable allowing for good flow of water except in a really heavy rain, the main clue there was a problem was when some small trees started growing in the gutters. Gutters being incapable of supporting a forest of trees, something had to be done. Had they been tomato plants, I very well may have left it alone. 🤣

In addition, my days of creeping around on a roof...slightly pitched as it may be...are over. I put a metal roof on this thing and if you've ever had much experience with those you know the slightest dampness on those turns them into ice. So...no.