Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: CV19 tests *LINK*
In Response To: Re: CV19 tests ()

The most devastated group is the elder above 80.

And...I might add...that is probably because, as it most deaths by/of covid are, they are being treated in a wrong fashion. Resdemivere and oxygen, as it has turned out is nothing more than a death sentence. Yet the hospital protocol will not change until the pols tell them to. They will never tell them to change as they...the pols...are racking in the dough ray me as peeps die.

In the meantime...Japan and India dropped that protocol and went with Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin as a outpatient treatment along with members of our congress. Japan and India's covid cases and therefore death rates have fallen to near zero.

It was just discovered the other day that some members of congress have opted for the Hydroxy/Iver treatment...all the while trashing the stuff and refusing to change hospital protocol.

"Just look at therapeutics. Japan and India introduced ivermectin as an early outpatient treatment option and their COVID cases promptly plummeted. Members of Congress and their staffs have reportedly been taking hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin for COVID while trashing the drugs publicly as dangerous or horse paste. Is this following the science?"

Vaxxed or not...I'm not...best to gather you up some Hydroxy and Iver and have it at the ready.

Also...don't forget about the monoclonal antibodies...if you can find that after the miserable death dealing Bidwhore cut the supply.