Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: CV19 tests
In Response To: Re: CV19 tests ()

I was one of those that was eager, at first, to take the clot shots. My choice, due to it being, supposedly, "One and Done", was the J&J.

But, there was somewhat of a wait. And, even though falling into the first to go group (65 plus), the J&J wasn't readily available.

Then, something attracted my attention ...

I knew of absolutely no one that had been hospitalized by this viral flu, Even though I know many old farts, a few well into their nineties, not a single acquaintance had been hospitalized for this new flu.

But, within a very short period of time, four people, that I know, were hospitalized within a couple of weeks after getting dose number two (the one and done was yet to be readily available).

All of a sudden, I wasn't standing in line ready to get "the shot(s)".