Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

11-22-63

21,184 days ago...a Friday.

A 5.75 year old Wayne saw on the TV a president get shot. John F. Kennedy was his name and what the hell was a President? I could tell from my parents reaction to the news that he must have been somebody.

What I remember the most about it...I got up bright and early the next morning...a Saturday and turned my TV on with "can't wait to see cartoons" built up inside me only to see the news was on where Bugs Bunny was supposed to be. Oh man...I'm going to have to settle for my next favorite cartoon...whatever that might have been...WHAT THE PHUCK! The news was on that chanell, too!!! So th the last of three channels available on the black and white TV I went. Got up...turned the knob...ARRRRGHHHHHHH! Nore News!!!!

I was PISSED!!! Pissed beyond where a five year old ought to know how to be.

That's what I remember about that. Took my cartoons off the TV.

Messages In This Thread

11-22-63
Re: 11-22-63