Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: 11-22-63
In Response To: Re: 11-22-63 ()

As I grew and noticed the country becoming what it wasn't before...I formulated the thought that part of the thing that was ruining the country was that hope had disappeared and that Kennedy's "man to the moon" was the last time this country had a hopeful single direction that most all of the population could pull for. It seemed, after his death, that there never was a unified direction to go toward.

As all things "human" he was not perfect. I hold a pretty neutral feeling toward the man and his presidency...but I do hold him in particular disdain for his executive order 10988 that gave federal workers the right to collective bargaining. That was something that even the communist FDR said was one of the stupidest ideas he had ever heard of and refused to give the slightest consideration to burdening America with.

That is something I hold against every President since for not rescinding...even DJT. Especially DJT because he was to drain the swamp.

But...not everybody is as radical as I. If I were to somehow become president in some other bizarro dimension of space and time, or become appointed Czar of federal government employee firing with complete and total power to dictate all things...that would be the first thing I did.

And...history does seem to point to JFK as being something of a whoremonger as well. Something I regard as an "unrecoverable from" fopaux in one's character.

Messages In This Thread

11-22-63