Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: DOW *PIC*
In Response To: Re: DOW *PIC* ()

The neph came by three Saturday's ago when the mighty Vols put a hurtin on the undefeatable Crimson tide for the first time in fifteen years.

Neph was all atwitter, not to be confused with twitter, about the impending market crash. I don't know, said I, that looks a little bit like a double bottom
second bottom being where the red up arrow is. No, no, down is the word. I don't know, said I, it stopped proud of the 28500 price line, twice...that denotes
strength. No, no, sell everything...take a second mortgage out and sell as hard as you can. I don't know, said I, the major time cycle broke at months 153.75 and
price 36000, now(which was then, then) it's finished time cycle 161.75 which would have been months 161 and 162, this month being 163 and the start of a new cycle.

Old bull and a young bull were standing in a field. On the other side of the fence was a bunch of cows. Young bull says to old bull...let's jump the fence and have
sex with one of those cows...old bull say's...why don't we save our strength and walk down to the gate and walk through...have sex with all those cows.

Not quite sure how that relates but I feel a little like the old bull. Smoked the young bull on that chart assessment.