Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: how worthless is the dollar becoming...

Tip #1 : I get 3 hard tacos and a "Senior Pepsi" (Pepsi is free) for $5.10 at Taco Bell. 3 hot and 3 mild sauce packs are a good combination for this order.

Tip #2 : 2 large slices of pizza and a refillable drink at Costco is about $5.00. I bought my last car battery at Costco and saved $60 over retail auto stores (self-installed).. I used that money to extend my membership another year.

Working at Wallys is great because I see clearance as it happens. I bought a black powder 50 cal. for about half (CVA Wolf w/scope @179) off as well as a bunch of accessories. Walking 5 miles a shift has put my blood numbers back to normal. I just had a CT scan and everything from my neck to my pelvis is clear except for (the aortic hernia they are watching, but is stable) some gallstones that are not an issue. WalMart has done me a world of good. Send the woman over to HR and get her on the payroll. Then, start shopping for real. They match up to 6% of your earnings 100% that you put into the 401k.

Lately, Wally gets most of my paycheck back, it sometimes seems. lol.

:-)