Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: how worthless is the dollar becoming...

One must change their tastes and habits. I've always been fond of smoked boneless pork loin. Always on sale for $1.49 per pound. Costco almost always has it for $1.99, infrequently with a $4.00 off coupon. So, whereas I used to to fill one of my freezers with deals on beef, I loaded around 60 pounds of boneless pork loin into the freezer, on Tuesday (lots of stock with the $4.00 off coupon).

Typically, I'll smoke four loins, taking three out around 10 degrees lower than "ideal", to wrap in foil and freeze, consuming one until ready for more.

The East Asian grocery store, short grain high gluten rice, used to run around ten to twelve bucks for a fifty pound sack. Now, for the good stuff, its $58.00 for a FORTY (always used to be FIFTY) pound sack. The normal long grain crap (absolutely disgusting rice, compared to the good stuff) would be a switch, wherein there would be some decent savings .... FIFTY pound sack for around forty bucks. But, with a japaner wife and half-breed chilluns that visit .... they won't tolerate that.

But, just think .... Ten bucks for FIFTY pounds in now Fifty-eight bucks for FORTY pounds. Now, that's Bidenflation at it's finest.

I don't blame Pedo Peter (Joseph Robinette Biden Mussolini, Jr.), I blame the blithering idiots that voted for that thing.

One of my wife's friends, she's a japaner and he's a gaijin, voted for Mussolini. She had invited them for Resurrection Day dinner. I went ballistic and stated that Miwa was welcome, but Kevin will never darken my door again. Caused quite a spat as Miwa is one of the few japaner, from The Japans, that she has as a friend in this area. For the first time in a quarter of a century, I actually stood my ground and held firm. So, Mieko had to make up some lie to tell Miwa.

Kevin is a blithering idiot's blitherng idiot. He actually voted for Mussolini.

Enough said. I am relatively confident that my better half will start speaking to me by the end of July. Which is a blessing, if only it could be extended.